1/28/2005

Reason #238 to like Japan


This isn't my photo, but it looks like it was taken in Shinjuku in Tokyo. These women are handing out flyers promoting Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater from Konami. The game involves solo spying and close combat in a jungle environment....I'll leave it at that, since Metal Gear Solid games are somewhat notorious for rather long and often bewildering storylines. However, the alligator heads are actually related to the game. There is a part of the game when the protagonist needs to sneak by some guards...He does this by walking underwater wearing an alligator’s head on top of his own to disguise his movements (I know this because I saw a trailer at TGS for MG3). They'll certainly stand out from the other folks handing out flyers for contact lenses and karaoke joints. I would certainly stop and take a flyer from a woman wearing an alligator head. Wouldn't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home